Reference: 5426 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- This is a dual role, the candidate will obtain exposure to tax accounting globally working with financial statements, tax returns, and controllers from various countries, as well as auditing American entities under USGaap.
- Tax Accountant
- Preparation of Deferred Taxation Verification packages for foreign entities
- Preparation, and review of, Year-end Tax provision calculations for non-US entities under US GAAP Framework
- Ongoing support to US Corporate Tax Reporting team
- Senior Auditor
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Manage junior staff
- Qualified Chartered Accountant CA(SA) / CPA equivalent
- External audit articles/learnership
- 2 years’ post qualification experience
- Financial Accounting experience (including journal processing and reconciliations)
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of schedules for Corporate Taxation and Deferred Taxation
- Preparation of Income Tax return
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Good understanding of IFRS or another accounting framework
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Advantageous: International exposure particularly USA
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org