Reference: DB 6830
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Consulting and writing of tax opinions
- Conducting research and keeping abreast of the latest developments in tax
- Provision of exchange control advice and drafting of exchange control applications
- Preparation of tax computations for clients
- Review of tax returns
- Drafting of objections and appeals to assessments and assistance with SARS queries including dispute resolution with SARS
- Sundry correspondence with SARS
- Involvement from time to time in tax aspects relating to special assignments including corporate restructurings, listings, investigations, due diligence and other investigations, etc.
- Preparation and presentation of in-house training programs.
- Periodic contributions to the in-house technical and other publications
- CA (SA) / LLB / M Com Tax or studying towards it)
- High net worth and international tax experience would assist the candidate
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience within a consulting tax environment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Strong tax technical skills
- Strong ability to interpret financial information, company and trust structures and transactions, accounting knowledge preferred
- Research and report writing
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com