Reference: 5863 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- You will primarily be responsible for accurate processing of Tax, VAT and other related SARS inputs as received and needed by clients, and be involved in advising, mentoring and leading the internal Accounting and Auditing teams.
- In addition, you will be involved in consulting and advising clients on a wide range of tax issues or queries.
- A bachelor’s in commerce qualification (with Accounting III and TAX III or equivalent) and registration as Tax Practitioner is required, completed SAIPA articles will be an added advantage;
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant tax compliance experience is required;
- Knowledge and experience with preparations and submissions of SARS dispute resolutions and SARS audits will be an added advantage;
- Strong technical knowledge and skills of Income Tax, VAT, PAYE and other SARS regulations
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com