Reference: 5268 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Compliance to tax laws and regulations is the responsibility of this role to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of customer outcomes.
- This role will facilitate and administer all processes necessary to achieve mutually agreed customer outcomes.
- It will furthermore act as conduit between the business and its customers (after customer accepts quote for service/s), taking responsibility for all communications to ensure information is supplied to Group in a prompt fashion whilst also keeping customers informed on progress until outcomes are successfully achieved.
- This role requires the incumbent to liaise with customers, internal Group staff and external service providers and partners.
- Grade 12 required, BCom degree majoring in tax or other similar tax qualification recommended
- Exposure to and/or theoretical knowledge of FICA legislation required.
- More than two years’ experience in a reasonably complex process orientated environment of which at least 2 years must be within the Financial Services industry recommended.
- A qualification in Tax is not a requirement, but a recommendation.
- Registered Tax Practitioner accreditation is not a requirement, but a recommendation.
- Experience in SARS e-filing would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously, while also working successfully within a team.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phone.
- High degree of initiative and motivation.
- Demonstrated inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid skills in stakeholder management and developing trusted and enduring relationships with customers.
- Sophisticated verbal & written communications skills (English & Afrikaans) with excellent grammar & spelling.
- Ability to write clearly, courteously and professionally as well as heightened e-mail etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura.
- Demonstrated and applied knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance frameworks.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com