Reference: 5552 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The Tax Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Business and our clients comply with all the applicable tax laws and regulations.
- The incumbent must liaise with the team and clients to advise on, ensure understanding of, and provide support with all the tax related matters. This will include strong technical support and guidance, including research of complex tax matters, interpretations of the Law and subsequently providing advice and support to clients.
- The optimal tax structuring of client’s affairs, including the administration of trust and deceased estates are a key part of the role. The Tax Manager has to ensure and oversee accurate and timeous tax administration; liaise with other departments within the Business (including support with complex calculations); identify potential risks; and address ad-hoc Tax queries.
- 5+ Years’ relevant experience (preferably within the financial/accounting/wealth management/ tax specialist services environment)
- Experience in dealing with SARS via E-filing, relevant communications as well as on all administrative levels
- BCom Accounting
- BCom (Hons) Tax / MCom in Taxation
- CA (SA), SAICA registered or Tax Specialist
- H.Dip Tax
- The following knowledge requirements were found to be relevant to this position
- Good understanding of relevant tax administration packages
- SARS systems
- SARS administration and SARS assessments
- Demonstrated ability of completing all SARS related documentation (TAX return, VAT forms etc.)
- All relevant legislation (e.g. Income Tax Act, VAT Act, Companies Act etc.)
- Legislation pertaining to Trust and deceased estates
- Data analysis and application
- Detailed and up to date understanding of Accounting and Accounting principles
- Practice Manager
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org