Reference: 5468 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain credit rating agency relationships
- Arrange for equity financing and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a company
- Have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org