Reference: 5109 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- We are looking for an experienced treasury controller to manage the forex, settlement and recon processes. We are looking for a good team player with the ability to work in a group. Focus will be on building collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships. You need to be methodical and disciplined. You also need to have the ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, set priorities inline with the CFO’s expectations, solve problems, make decisions and follow them through. The work environment is fast-paced, energetic and lots of fun.
- Put in place appropriate internal controls to ensure treasury is reducing their risks
- Daily checking, capturing & processing of bank statements for all entities and suppliers/aggregators (SA, EU and FS)
- Weekly (and ad-hoc) capturing & processing of payments for all entities and suppliers/aggregators
- Preparation of all daily & monthly bank / system / cash reconciliations for all entities
- Preparation of daily variance reports for all entities
- Ensure all variances are resolved within the timeframe set by CFO from time to time
- Responsible for Weekly Cash Flow Reporting & the management thereof
- Responsible for analysis of Bank Accounts and sweeping thereof
- Responsible for reconciling all partner balances, specifically related to transactions, their statuses and settlement thereof.
- Responsible for all SWIFT Reconciliations.
- Responsible for analysis of all transactional, aggregator and pay in partner fees
- Capturing of all journals related to the various fees and accounts
- Liaising with Management on scenario planning relating to fees and FX movements
- Developing, in conjunction with the Treasury Manager, a rule based systems for managing FX risk
- Liaising with banking partners on all administrative matters, permission, updating existing users, etc.
- Liaising and reporting directly to the Treasury Manager & assisting them with the smooth running of the department
- Management and supervision of staff
- Experience working with multiple currencies essential
- Experience in payments / transaction banking / retail preferred. Especially in managing multiple international partner balances in multiple currencies.
- BCom degree in Accounting / Finance / Relevant Accounting education
- CFA or working towards it
- Work experience in a similar role of 5+ years
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, experience in xero will be preferred
- Treasury system experience, preferably Kyriba
- Experience with advanced formulas in MS Excel
- Experience in SQL and VBA is essential
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org