Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Debtors responsibilities, including (but not limited to): Receiving all subcontractor invoices with supporting documents on a daily basis and ensuring that there’s a date stamp on all invoices; Checking and preparing all subcontractor PODs to ensure that the correct documents are attached before invoicing the client; Logging debtors batches and sending to the debtors department.
- Creditors responsibilities, which include (but are not limited to): Checking subcontractors invoices to ensure that the correct amount has been invoiced (as per subcontractors instructions – load con); Preparing creditors batches per subcontractor for verification by the accountant and submission via Syspro.
- Handling subcontractors delivery notes, e.g.: Obtaining outstanding subcontractors delivery notes on a weekly basis (every Monday) from the debtors department; Notifying each subcontractor of outstanding delivery notes twice a week.
- General duties, such as: Comparing weekly recons of refueling of vehicles by subcontractors on the company’s account with the income generated; Verifying submissions on creditors system (Syspro); Requesting and following up on information regarding BEE verification as needed.
- Filing: File all documents and print-outs pertaining to creditors batches, cashbooks, petty cash and month-end, as well as journals and monthly documents as requested by Management.
- Proven relevant experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com