Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the incumbent will provide dedicated general administrative control and clerical support services related to the revenue and debtors management function of the relevant business unit.
- Execute all administrative functions accurately in an effective and efficient manner.
- Reconciliation of petty cash for all branches
- Day-to-day reconciliation of revenue income
- Day-to-day management of debtors’ book
- Produce records for revenue and debtors and ensure accuracy, timeliness and integrity of financial information
- Organise and file all financial documents produced and received in a timely and organised filing system
- Answer all customer enquiries
- Perform ad-hoc cycle counts and stock takes at branches
- Periodic auditing of all transactional processes at branches
- Grade 12
- Relevant qualification in administration/accounting would be advantageous
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and/or debtors environment with a variety and large volume of debtors
- Experience in an audit function/environment will be advantageous
- SYSPRO or similar software system experience is essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Valid driver’s license with own transport
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required
- Willingness to travel nationally.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com