Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Sales administration tasks such as capturing contracts on the system
- Responsible for the logistics dashboard, which includes adding loads Knowledge of Microsoft excel is crucial.)
- Obtaining proof of deliveries from suppliers and clients.
- Handling transport queries with regards to invoices and transport rates.
- Registering new transporters.
- Assisting the operations team with the tracking of trucks and keeping clients informed on ETA’s.
- Booking in trucks at loading and offloading points.
- Dispute resolution procedures.
- Consult with customers, traders, suppliers and team members
- At least 2 years’ experience in a financial or administrative role
- A relevant BCom degree will be to your advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent customer service
- Stock control
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com