Consultant: Carline Wium
- General Receptionist duties
- Liaise with and assist senior consultants in the company
- Ensure the office and reception is neat and tidy (including the kitchen)
- Assist with beverages (tea / coffee) during client meetings
- Stock control of stationary and kitchen supplies
- Assist the General Manager and Office Manager with general duties
- Typing of documents
- Completed Senior Certificate or relevant Administrative Certificate or Diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional and organised
- Highly organised
- Good administrative and typing skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Own Transport and valid Drivers license (live in or close to Stellenbosch)
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace