Reference: 8124 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Assisting consultants with collecting relevant marketing and communication industry trends and conducting desk research
- Maintaining a repository of research and industry information
- Developing and maintaining the layout and design of the company
- Developing, updating, and maintaining the company’s credentials documentation,
- Managing all aspects of the company’s website
- Responding to requests received via the website
- Downloading and following up on potential leads from the website register of individuals using the company’s proprietary tools.
- Quality control of all the company’s external documents and reports
- Organising internal events/office functions/team building/CSI events, annual calendar events, etc.
- Providing assistance and backup for other office assistants
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Own reliable transport
- Must be willing to travel
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace