Reference: 5853 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Manage all client communication with Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia, and Malawi
- Manage cosmetic client base in South Africa
- Assisting with all client enquiries and new applications from these countries
- Issuing quotations to new and existing clients
- Approving organic labels for all countries
- Answering of business telephone enquiries and general office administrative tasks
- Tertiary degree in business or other relevant qualification
- High level of computer literacy – confident MS Office user
- Excellent English as well as Shona or Ndebele spoken and written competency
- An interest and/or experience in sustainable farming and/or certification would be beneficial
- Self-confident, willing to learn and organized to the point of perfectionism
- South African citizen
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org