Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Reporting directly to the Client Solutions Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the coordination and administration of activities and processes relating to the delivery of technical support services to our customers which exceeds their expectations in professionalism, continuous improvement processes, solution provision and turnaround.
- Grade 12
- Qualification in general office administration/customer liaison/services will be advantageous
- 1-2 years work experience in a customer service and/or after sales service environment
- Computer Literacy
- Proven language proficiency in both Afrikaans & English (verbal & written)
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends as and when required
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com