Reference: 5062 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- FICA and Compliance (Primary responsibility):
- Resigning all existing client Mandates for FSCA (pre-populate and send to clients and update the system)
- Updating all existing client FICA and files for FSCA
- Full Client Acceptance and approval function
- Compiling Client Files
- Pre-populating Account opening forms
- Account Openings and FICA
- Organising our network
- Monthly and weekly Excel work for High Net Worth Clients:
- Actual vs Budget
- Match expenses with invoices and file
- Daily Reconciliation in Excel of all Local Client accounts:
- Reconciling all movements in Excel on each client account
- BCom Degree
- Previous FICA experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org