Reference: 4450 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
The company’s Consultants work with the management team to improve the organisation’s position or profile by helping them to solve problems, manage change and improve efficiency, especially in the HR environment.
- Be part of the project team that collects and analyses data ID to determine solutions to improve clients’ work environments, especially in the HR and business process environments.
- The development of strategies and processes to increase efficiency, quality and to reduce costs.
- Compiling and presenting information verbally, visually and in writing to the management teams and, where required, to clients.
- Ability to recognise patterns and trends in large data sets and information in order to develop business strategies.
- Implementation of software solutions.
- Developing and implementing new procedures or training.
- Organisational skills.
- Highly efficient and self-motivated.
- The ability to deal with difficult, clients and staff members.
- Very good communication skills.
- High quality IT and MSOffice skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact and persuasive ability.
- Teamworking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Ability to summarise and explain complex information to other.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com