Reference: 5718 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The Customer Services Representative (CSR) is a key member of the Sales & Operations team reporting to the Team Leader. The role is responsible for end-to-end delivery of customer outcomes and will facilitate and administer processes necessary to achieve mutually agreed customer outcomes.
- Facilitate the financial emigration of customers to enable the transfer of funds held in product/s from locally based financial institutions to a nominated foreign bank account.
- Insurance, Financial Planning and Investments
- Facilitate the surrender of customer retirement annuities held with South African based insurance companies.
- Facilitate the surrender of all other customer held policies with South African based insurance companies.
- Facilitate the transfer of customer section 14 funds and/or Preservation fund solutions and/or transfer of pension to new retirement annuity.
- Obtain final values for financial products (e.g. policies).
- Identify and facilitate cancellation of cessions on customer policies and/or change of ownership.
- Administer paid-up policies.
- Handle communication with bank and/or insurer regarding cession cancellations and paid-up requests.
- Execute retirement claims, retirement investments and deferred pensions.
- Support Financial Planning and Investments specialist to institute new investment/s for customers.
- Support Financial Consultants (FC) to obtain customer specific information regarding the insurance and/or investment products they have in South Africa. Work collaboratively with Financial Consultants (FC) on all matters that will enable value to be realised for the customer and the Group alike.
- Customer communication
- Obtain sign-off from Financial Consultant/s (FC) on the processes to commence that will enable the Group to meet their service outcome obligations as agreed to with customer/s.
- Establish good customer report and maintain a professional relationship end-to-end.
- Provide clear, accurate and consistent communication, enabling customers to respond with information, feedback, documentation, etc. in a prompt fashion.\
- Guide and assist customers with the completion of their Personal Data Form (PDF) or similar.
- Regularly follow-up with customers to reduce service turn-around time.
- Keep customers informed on progress.
- Connect customers with internal specialists (if necessary) and follow-up on progress of service rendered.
- Ensure customer ‘notes’ are entered into CRM system.
- Ensure all assigned open notes and emails are adequately addressed within agreed timeframes and closed/saved when resolved (actively manage open notes and emails).
- Update electronic customer files with the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Comply with all regulatory rules including but not limited to FSB, FAIS and SARB.
- Minimum requirement: Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Exposure to or theoretical knowledge of FAIS & FICA legislation required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a reasonably complex process-orientated environment, preferably within Financial Services industry recommended.
- Tertiary qualification in Financial Services would be a definite advantage.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org