Reference: 4901 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The Customer Services Representative (CSR) is a key member of the Sales & Operations team reporting to the Team Leader. This role is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of customer outcomes. This role will facilitate and administer all processes necessary to achieve mutually agreed customer outcomes.
- It will furthermore act as conduit between the business and its customers (after customer accepts quote for service/s), taking responsibility for all communications to ensure information is supplied in a prompt fashion whilst also keeping customers informed on progress until outcomes are successfully achieved.
- This role requires the incumbent to liaise with customers, internal staff and external service providers and partners.
- Facilitate the financial emigration of customers to enable the transfer of funds held in product/s from locally based financial institutions to a nominated foreign bank account.
- Insurance, Financial Planning and Investments
- Banking & Foreign Exchange
- Facilitate the transfer of a private customer allowance (within exchange control rulings)
- Obtain sign-off from Financial Consultant/s (FC) on the processes to commence that will enable the Group to meet their service outcome obligations as agreed to with customer/s.
- Establish good customer report and maintain a professional relationship end-to-end.
- Provide clear, accurate and consistent communication, enabling customers to respond with information, feedback, documentation, etc. in a prompt fashion.
- Guide and assist customers with the completion of their Personal Data Form (PDF) or similar.
- Regularly follow-up with customers to reduce service turn-around time.
- Keep customers informed on progress.
- Connect customers with internal specialists (if necessary) and follow-up on progress of service rendered.
- Ensure customer ‘notes’ are entered into CRM system.
- Ensure all assigned open notes and emails are adequately addressed within agreed timeframes and closed/saved when resolved (actively manage open notes and emails).
- Update electronic customer files with the appropriate documentation.
- Intercept calls on behalf of colleagues when absent from workstation.
- Adhere to Group customer communication guidelines
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Comply with all regulatory rules including but not limited to FSB, FAIS and SARB.
- Minimum requirement: Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Exposure to or theoretical knowledge of FAIS & FICA legislation required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a reasonably complex process-orientated environment, preferably within Financial Services industry recommended.
- Tertiary qualification in Financial Services would be a definite advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with sales techniques/strategies to meet customer/business needs and objectives.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling
- Works to build and maintain warm, friendly and constructive relationships with colleagues and business partners; is responsive to the needs, feelings and opinions of others.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan multiple tasks and yet be flexible and adaptable in revising plans and priorities on short notice to achieve objectives.
- Able to cope with pressure and show ability to deal with urgent matters.
- Initiates action to achieve objectives within set deadlines and pro-actively takes responsibility for achieving work objectives and shows willingness to go the extra mile.
- Able to come to a conclusion or decision, whether it be to further an investigation or for purposes of recommendation / escalation to management.
- Able to tolerate and persevere in a reactive environment. The tolerance to deal with conflicting information.
- Displaying the perseverance, energy and drive to persist, despite interruptions and unforeseen / unexpected changes until tasks have been successfully completed. Able to deal with ambiguity.
- Familiar and proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Sound understanding and proficiency with the Group CRM system (Salesforce).
- Willingness to learn and adjust to a changing work environment.
- Co-operation & teamwork Co-operative in planning and striving to see that the goals and objectives of the company are being realized.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com