Reference: 5041 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Arrange meetings when requested (always send Calendar invites).
- Arrange Travel accordingly with Operations Coordinator.
- General PA duties.
- General Support to the Development Manager e.g. Screening call, taking messages.
- Petty Cash claims processing.
- Petrol Logs claim processing.
- Set up meetings & follow up on bookings of meeting rooms.
- Take comprehensive meeting minutes.
- Allocate actionable items in minutes to relevant persons following meetings.
- Assist with Operational side (COA Certificates, Occupation Certificates).
- General queries from within the company.
- Invoices are correct and relevant documentation has been completed.
- Ensure invoices are signed off weekly and returned to the Finance Department.
- Ensure Quotes are signed off and sent to Suppliers and Contractors.
- Ensure feedback is timeously communicated with the team (Approvals).
- Compile info (Scoping, plan changes, sign off) for remodel and new stores.
- Create folders with completed projects and files.
- General support to the Team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A completed Grade 12 with English.
- A completed tertiary Qualification in Office Administration will be an advantage.
- Own transport – Valid Code B Drivers Licence.
- Computer Literate (Advanced Excel, Outlook and Word Program skills)
- Multi tasker – Juggle numerous activities at the same time.
- Email etiquette – Outstanding (English).
- Telephonic Etiquette – Outstanding (English)
- Written Communication – Outstanding (English)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to exceedHR@exceed.co.za