Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
English teachers are needed for the Guangzhou area in China. It does not matter what profession you come from – if you speak proper English and would like to teach children, then this is a job for you.
Placements are done in China by the largest company in their field in southern China. Certified and supported by the Chinese Government, this reputable company has placed thousands of international teachers since 2003 and work with over a hundred first-rate cooperative schools, ranging from kindergartens to colleges, private to public, domestic to international. Along with the fast development of China, now almost every school is fully equipped with hi-tech, modern facilities.
The placement company will assist successful candidates with acquiring the necessary working visas for legal employment in China, as well as with arranging flights and accommodation.
- Work hours: 18 teaching hours + 15 office hours weekly;
- Maximum 25 classes / week, each class being 45 minutes, Monday – Friday, classes will be between 8:00 AM-12:00 AM, and 2:30 PM-5:30 PM.
- Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school.
- School Location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Beijing, etc.
- Age groups: Schools of all ages.
- Positions are two semesters or longer. Arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school / apartment placement.
- The payment will depend on your qualifications and abilities.
- Native English speaker with a bachelor’s degree + TEFL/TESOL or Celta teaching certification (which is a course you can take online.)
- You MUST have a valid passport.
- Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, be easy-going, energetic and have a desire to learn about new cultures.
- There is not really an age limit, but you must be able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.).
- Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or ability to teach AP level classes will be to your advantage.
- Must have a clean criminal background – no tolerance.
- Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa.)
- After being accepted to work in China for the company, you will need to provide a medical report for the government-issued working visa purposes.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com