Reference: 4918 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Your primary role will be that of administrative assistant to a family who travels extensively.
- In addition to being the main contact person & assistant to the family you will also be required to liaise with the other PA’s, housekeepers & service providers that form part of the family support structure. You will therefore be an ambassador for the family, reflecting their values.
- University degree/Tertiary diploma
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a high-level administrator, preferably PA to a company executive
- Service orientation – motivated to be of assistance
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills, maturity and emotional intelligence
- Attention to detail
- Punctual & reliable
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be adaptable
- Active listening skills
- Friendly, positive and engaging, yet a consummate professional
- Presentable at all times with appropriately dress and decorum
- Assertive and boundaried, yet never unkind
- Professional & discreet
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is proactive and has a ‘can do’ approach.
- Well spoken & excellent at written and all business communication
- Event planning skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com