Reference: 5516 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Reception duties:
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a busy switchboard.
- Welcoming, greeting, and attending to the needs of customers and visitors, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Maintain the busy front desk/reception areas as the face of the company.
- Taking and passing on all messages to the relevant parties.
- Organizing meetings rooms.
- Executive Personal Assistant duties:
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the executives’ calendars and setting up meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Preparing weekly, monthly or quarterly reports for the executive members.
- Providing general administrative support as well as overseeing the performance of other clerical staff.
- Acting as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Formatting information for internal and external communication – e.g. memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Attending to day-to-day administration, as and when required.
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system/s for the executive members.
- It will also be expected that you attend to personal matters/duties of the executives.
- Senior Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree (relating to the field) would be advantageous
- Must have proven experience as an Executive Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar administrative support experience of supporting senior management.
- MS Office proficiency
- Fully fluent in Afrikaans and English in both written and verbal communication.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be part of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Communication skills of the highest standard.
- Be able to work beyond working hours when and if necessary.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com