Executive Personal Assistant
Reference: 9130 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Provide full secretarial and personal services to the Executive Director to enable the optimal time utilisation on business matters.
- Diary management
- Preparation of presentations/reports for meetings.
- Professional handling and screening of telephone calls.
- To assist the Company Secretaries and Administrative Officer with agenda reports by photocopying and distributing all agendas to enable members attending meetings to have sufficient time to prepare for meetings.
- To sort incoming mail, without supervision and where necessary to manage and/or to refer to the correct person.
- Coordinate the filing systems so that information can be obtained quickly and correctly.
- Must be able to work independently, so that the Executive Director can focus on her work.
- Where necessary, assistance to other personal assistants/Secretaries with arrangements.
- From time to time to assist the Executive Director, Company Secretaries and Administrative Officer with projects promptly and correctly to ensure that the department successfully functions as a whole.
- Travel arrangements for Executive Director and Company Secretaries.
- Handling of confidential matters in a sensitive and reliable way.
- Link/coordinate and set up an electronic document every day with all company related media articles.
- Matriculation certificate with secretarial diploma (preferably legal secretarial).
- Minimum: 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace