Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
Reference: 8900 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Perform duties of Company Secretary through execution of administrative duties.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of quarterly Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings including but not limited to meeting pack preparation and distribution, and minute taking.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external parties (including but not limited to the offices of the Board of Directors, Donors, and Ministerial offices of the relevant countries within the organisations’ scope of work).
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Draft communication including but not limited to emails and letters as required.
- Format information for internal and external communication, including but not limited to memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Responsible for the review of documents including but not limited to agreements, monthly and quarterly reports, minutes, and park plans as required.
- Manage all administrative duties effectively, accurately, and up to the organisations’ standards.
- Daily prioritisation of tasks according to Executive Office requirements.
- Arrange internal and external meetings, take minutes and notes, and ensure actions are followed through.
- Support with the coordination of diaries and ensuring that the diary is up to date with meetings and travel information.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s inbox and respond/distribute internally for action where applicable.
- Assist the Travel Administrator with local and international itinerary drafting, travel bookings and accommodation arrangements.
- Commit, agree, and implement own development plan.
- Feedback from CEO and colleagues on demonstrating the values.
- Personal Assistance to the Chief Executive Officer: Assist the CEO with setting up personal appointments as required.
- Deliver documentation and packages to the CEO’s personal residence as required.
- Relevant Qualification will be beneficial.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace