Reference: 4862 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Generate order numbers and processing of invoices and delivery notes.
- Manage Eskom reports.
- Labour reports, payslips and general staff management.
- Administration and financial link between the farm and the accounting firm.
- General office tasks, stationary management etc.
- Manage quotes, ordering and stock levels of fertilizers etc.
- Degree or diploma would be beneficial but it is not compulsory
- Minimum of 3 years working with administrations, invoices and ordering processes.
- Experience with Pastel or a similar program will be to your advantage.
- Excel experience is an essential requirement.
- Stock management and experience thereof will be beneficial.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org