Reference: 5715 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Capturing day to day transactions on the financial system and logistics system.
- Compiling system generated electronic purchase and sales contracts
- Unsigned Purchase and sales contracts: Managing the process of unsigned contracts and building customer relationships to ensure easy and effective collection of signed contracts.
- Compiling POD’s for every load delivered.
- Prepare Import Evidence for the Reserve bank.
- Managing of Debtors: Administrate credit applications of clients. Create and process invoices on system.
- Managing of Creditors: Administrate supplier credit applications. Prepare payments to creditors such as supplier, clearing agents and transporters.
- Compiling of reports, e.g., Stock report, Commission report, Open Sales report, Open Purchases report and Position report.
- Good analytical skills: Calculation of COGS, profit margins and commission.
- Reconciliation of contracts.
- Reporting of provisions on open contracts.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative or financial role.
- Relevant degree
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com