Reference: 4403 MVDB
Consultant: Marilise van der Berg
- Attend to all telephone and email communication in a timely and professional manner;
- Interact with clients with regard to feedback and complaints;
- Follow protocol to resolve all complaints and log events in the provided management system;
- Assist in the capture of maintenance events in the provided management software;
- Engage with clients and provide feedback on maintenance jobs;
- Capture front of house sales in the provided management system;
- Follow operational protocol to resolve client feedback/complaints and assist in resolving them;
- General office duties include the responsibility for cleaning, tidiness and providing music in the office;
- Setup, preparation and hosting of office meetings;
- Managing of all office stationary;
- Managing of all office equipment and office equipment rentals
- Customer service and/or sales experience a must;
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills;
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
- Passion for young, energetic student communities;
- Passion and understanding for company mission and values;
- Proficient in basic computer skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com