Consultant: Soné Johnson
A leading company that specialises in providing innovative portfolio management solutions, data and analytics has a vacancy for a Junior Archivist.
- Matching data points across systems to ensure documentation consistency and accuracy, data entry, indexing and uploading files.
- Digital archiving of various financial documents.
- Follow established document receiving procedures.
- Help with any administrative projects that arise.
- Experience with records, databases, accounting or other business-related areas that require stringent deadlines, accuracy and organisation preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience working with computer programs, including Word, Excel and other word and database applications.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills; able to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- Energetic and reliable.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com