Reference: 4388 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Contract Management – Assisting with the routine review of system reporting within the legal team (e.g. outstanding contracts report, speed of turnaround of draft contracts, litigation reports etc.)
- Review and analyze Agreement. Summarize core terms and conditions and report on same.
- Strong ability to analyze risk, analyze companies’ exposure to risk and provide risk reports
- Preparation of legal letters, memos and reports with guidance from team.
- Ability to fulfill company secretarial functions
- Normal administration duties applicable to a legal function
- Legal due diligence
- 2-3 years’ experience in commercial, corporate or property environment
- B. Education
- Paralegal or Legal Secretary
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org