Reference: 5864 SJ
Consultant: Office Administrator
- The office administrator will be required to undertake various administrative duties as required by management
- Providing a high quality and professional administration service to both internal as well as external stake holders through telephonic and written communication.
- Assist with compiling tender documents from scratch
- Obtaining tender information from the relevant individuals in the correct format, timeously
- Coordinate and arrange meeting attendance
- Filing and organization of documentation
- Assist with all other general queries, admin duties and tasks when required
- Regular follow-up on outstanding information
- Ensure that the firm is correctly registered on all relevant databases
- Regularly following up on outstanding results
- Accurate data capturing
- Monthly updating of tender databases and reports
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Manning the office and phones in case of absence of receptionist
- Liaising with suppliers, service providers and internal staff
- Assist with BBBEE audit preparation
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be accurate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business Administration or similar
- Preferably more than 10 years’ experience, but will consider a minimum of 5 years appropriate office administration experience
- A High level of computer literacy on MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities with attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal relations skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to organize and analyse data
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work after-hours to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com