Reference: 5128 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Our client is looking to employ an enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated bright young office assistant to join the team and support them in their administrative and financial orientated duties.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, professional, proactive and takes initiative, multi-skilled and able to work diligently under pressure in a fast-paced working environment. A high degree of attention to detail is essential.
- Assist with traffic work in agency
- Assist with the placing and tracking and delivery of orders
- Assist with submitting and processing payments
- Compose and send our quotes and invoices and follow up on such
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Taking minutes and receiving visitors when they arrive for meetings
- Assist with diary management and setting up of meeting rooms
- Facilitate all office logistics
- Monitor and replenish office and stationary supplies
- Compile weekly finance reports (i.e. petty cash)
- Debit cards sheet – Quotations
- Perform receptionist duties when required
- Assist with typing and research on jobs
- Assist management with daily tasks
- Maintain Operational and fixed asset registers
- Assist with internal and external events
- Matric qualification
- Proven experience as an office assistant or other administrative post
- Basic financial experience
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Organisational skills
- Ability to effortlessly multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Proficiency on the Pastel system
- Fluency in Afrikaans is a strong advantage
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org