Reference: 4453 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
Office assistants are crucial in the effective and efficient day-to-day operations of the company. The Office Assistant will be responsible for supporting the management team in various ways, including general communications, scheduling, data entry, support desk activities and secretarial services.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Responding to support desk tickets.
- Data capturing.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Filing and maintenance of the filing system.
- Client meeting bookings and traveling arrangements.
- Drafting and distributing agendas and minutes.
- Ordering of stationary.
- Ensuring that offices are tidy and clean.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Organisational skills.
- Highly efficient and self-motivated.
- A pleasant and polite manner.
- The ability to deal with difficult, clients and staff members.
- Communication skills.
- High quality IT and MSOffice skills.
- The capacity and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Have a valid driver’s license and own transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com