Reference: DB 6912
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Strong Ability and Understanding in Debtors & Creditors Process – Supporting the process thereof. Ensuring customers are paying their accounts on time and ensuring our Suppliers balance from system to Supplier Statement.
- Capturing of Credit Card receipts and reconciliation thereof
- Capturing of Cash Receipts and Cash Payments.
- Petty Cash Management
- Credit Cards for Staff – Making sure all slips reconcile to the Statement.
- Credit Applications and Trade References
- Assisting General Manager in keeping track of Leave Taken and Overtime worked to be submitted monthly.
- Keeping the Insurance Register updated as new purchases are made.
- ISO internal Auding, recording keeping and ensuring Standards are met and prepare for External Audits
- Booking in of Stock when required for office purchases.
- General office responsibility as required by management – Groceries, Repairs, Neatness of Office, Stationary orders.
- Support to Directors and Management.
- Diploma in Accounting – Degree in Accounting is preferred or Diploma, supported by debtors/creditors experience
- Microsoft Office – Advanced
- Know to work on Accounting System – Pastel knowledge is preferred
- 5 Years’ Experience in Office Management or Accounting
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org