Reference: 4389 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The core purpose of the role of the office manager is the effective management of the office environment as well as providing assistance to the financial manager
- Organize and co-ordinate office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain and control the flow of all contractual and NATIS documentation and records
- Liaise with company clients and brokers
- In charge of filing room
- Manage staff attendance and leave records
- Maintain and control stationary stock levels
- Maintain adequate kitchen stock levels
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Tertiary qualification in office management / administration or relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 year office management experience
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Bilingual in English and another language
- Code 8 driver’s license
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com