Reference: 4391 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The main purpose of this role is to review legal documentation after being drafted by the Legal Advisor to ensure 100% accuracy.
- It may be required from the paralegal to do basic drafting of documentation and gather information/do research needed for legal advisory.
- This role is highly administrative and will require excellent record keeping as well as being highly organised, both with electronic and physical filing.
- The ideal candidate may need to gather, present and manage information for decision-making;
- This position, due to its administrative nature, may require the appointed to assist with tasks that are not listed herein.
- Paralegal Certificate
- Have an excellent command of the English language (speak, read and write).
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience in a Paralegal role
- Senior candidates with more experience are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to prioritise task and multi-task
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org