Consultant: Carina de Swardt
A leading fruit distribution company has a vacancy for a Payroll Administrator.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources team and be the first point of contact for all related queries.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of day-to-day HR/payroll administrative support and client service to management and employees.
- Responsible for the accurate execution of payroll, which includes maintaining an accurate VIP Premier and ESS system, reporting, checking payroll, maintaining time and attendance system, loading and terminating employees, capturing and monitoring leave and patterns of abuse and any ad hoc payroll-related functions.
- Ensure all employees are accurately captured.
- Maintenance of the payroll system and leave administration system.
- Administration of all additional payroll processing.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are efficiently processed.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Maintain all payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Timeous reporting to finance department and management when required.
- Maintenance of EE and SD reporting modules.
- Maintenance of UNIS & Trac-Tech systems.
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll system.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and working knowledge of relevant legislation.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience (experience in administrating weekly and monthly payrolls).
- Proficient in VIP Premier & ESS, MS Excel, MS Outlook & MS Word, as well as Trac-Tech time and attendance system.
- Reliable and adaptable.
- Skilled at planning and organising.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good stress tolerance and able to work under pressure.
- Skilled at problem analysis.
- Has good decision making and judgment skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Able to build and maintain working relationships.
- Well-presented and well-spoken.
- Shows initiative as well as innovation.
- Prepared to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service.
- Embraces challenges and demonstrates self-discipline and a willingness to learn.
- Upholds the highest standards of ethical conduct, i.e. honesty and integrity.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org