Consultant: Soné Johnson
A company that is a household name in South African has a vacancy for an experienced Payroll and Payroll Systems Administrator.
- Perform monthly payroll processes such as updating reports, checking and reconciling etc.
- Complete, verify and process benefits forms and documentation (provident fund, leave etc.).
- Accurate capturing and processing of employee information (activations).
- Accurate and timeous submission of payroll reconciliations, queries and reports to the Senior Payroll Administrator for monthly payments and reporting purposes.
- Review and update batches processed by Payroll Clerk (e.g. leave batches).
- Handle payroll-related queries where appropriate (which includes SARS queries, leave and salary administration queries etc.).
- Advise staff on company policy and procedures where appropriate.
- Assist with preparations for audits.
- Month-end reconciling to include 3rd parties (as per month end checklist e.g. third parties, provident fund, garnishee orders, hours, shortages, savings and reporting ODBC and other).
- Constant maintenance and optimisation of systems used in payroll department.
- Provide systems training to peers and other departments.
- Provide active inputs on all payrolls’ SOPs and facilitate and drive implementation of changes.
- Accurate processing of new and temporary employees, transfers, promotions, terminations, garnishees, overtime, BSC bonuses payable and other payroll related services.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 certificate
- Computer literate [Microsoft Office]
- Minimum of 4 years’ payroll experience
- Working knowledge of VIP Payroll, ESS, ODBC essential
- Time and attendance systems essential
- Payroll Certificate is advantageous
- Accounting exposure advantageous
The ideal candidate is:
- Accurate and meticulous
- A self-starter
- A problem-solver
- Able to work independently
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Has good planning and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org