Reference: 6124 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
• Answering of the phone.
• Diary management and appointment bookings.
• Office administration.
• Responsibility for the archiving room.
• Filing (various)
• Various reconciliations on excel.
• Office purchases (stationery and refreshments).
• Add hoc data capturing.
• Arranging refreshment for meetings.
• Add hoc duties from time to time.
• Matric (with 2-3 years relevant experience)
• Literacy in Microsoft Excel / Word (Intermediate level)
• Experience in Dynamics NAV (advantageous)
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Strong administrative skill with attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills with a vibrant personality
• Own transport and driver’s license (Not negotiable)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org