Reference: 5998 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- To provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to executive management
- Handling communication on behalf of the CEO including daily maintenance of digital diary, arranging/accepting meetings and telephone calls
- Provide administrative support to CEO and Sales Department as well as support in performing their responsibilities in an organised and timely fashion which is consistent with the operating practices of the organisation.
- Organise and co-ordinate corporate travel and accommodation arrangements
- Answer the telephone and fulfil the duties of a receptionist
- Undertake general word processing and excel work
- Electronic document administration and recordkeeping, including labelling, archiving and sorting
- Manage aspects of team meetings including venue set up, diary notices, documentation and materials
- Catering arrangements
- Updates web site as required
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies and stationery
- Monitor and manager maintenance of building and office equipment, including printers and photocopiers
- Procurement of rates and services and recordkeeping thereof
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the logistics industry, Pastel and Excel
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org