Reference: 6093 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Leasing Administration (Admin related to prospective tenants/ clients)
- Creating and maintaining all Leasing Advertisements on Propdata, Property 24 and other platforms.
- Weekly update Master Prospect Sheet: closing completed cases on instruction
- Update Pipeline and Signed Leases summary sheets from team meetings and finalise for Manco reporting.
- Answer the commercial cell phone, landline, as well as email enquiries. (with a maximum of 24 hour turnaround time during working hours)
- Follow up on leads: missed calls from the weekend and other.
- Capture / load completed Lease Reviews (CRM cases)
- Create new tenant accounts on MDA and update tenant information.
- Allocate tenants to units.
- Allocate rate per square meter on MDA as per AM Budget.
- Attaching all applicable documents and information to MDA and Other Systems.
- Inform Finance of new lease agreements/addendums and errors or amendments
- Application Management for Leasing (Leasing App) – To Be Implemented
- Administration MDA Project (administration related to existing clients/ properties)
- Ensure updated SAPOA Plans are attached to each property (Units on MDA to correspond with the SAPOA plans).
- MDA data & server update project.
- MDA data – continued maintenance.
- Create and update tickets Spiceworks tickets generated from Leasing Manco and produce Action Register for Manco.
- MDA Champions- Ensure that communications are efficient and timely by taking and distributing minutes.
- General admin and data capturing on a daily basis.
- Generate Reports for Asset Management and Leasing
- Creating and Maintaining monitoring Reports. (Including creating Power Queries to gather live information from databases)
- Assisting with EXCO & Manco Reporting: refresh and format pivots; create proposal summary, property to prospects pivot and other reports
- Leasing CRM Case Reporting
- MDA Database Project Reporting
- Market Data Reporting
- General reporting when required
- Run a weekly Prospective Tenant report and save to the Master Prospect Sheet/Tracking Report.
- Run a weekly prospect count report and circulate.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com