Reference: 5692 LF
Consultant: Lucinda Fouche
- Managing diary (booking meetings)
- Preparing documentation for AGM, Trust and Sectional Title meetings
- Attending AGM, Trust and Sectional Title meetings and/or any other issues as requested by Trustees
- Feedback regarding unfinished business to Trustees
- Taking minutes at meetings.
- Typing minutes of all meetings
- Minutes of meetings sent to Trustees for concept approval
- Send AGM minutes with concept approval by Trustees to owners
- Tasks arising from meeting sent to all departments to action
- Ensure that above actions are completed.
- Keep minute books up to date (paste in signed minutes)
- 2) PAYMENTS:
- Checking invoices ensuring all necessary information (according to procedure) appears on the invoice.
- Approve payments on Sage Pay system.
- Pay invoices on banking system.
- Transfer funds from /to 32-day notice account and/or current account
- Open and close banking account/s and/or changing banking details.
- GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- Link between owners / Trustees / Legal representatives etc (daily basis)
- Cell to gate registrations (owners/ tenants)
- Handle complaints (written) and give feedback to Trustees (as needed)
- Send rules to CSOS – Community Schemes Ombud Service
- Send AGM (new info) to CSOS.
- Keep administrative/communication system up to date regarding Trustee resignations and appointments
- Communicate changes to insurance policy with the insurers and handle any administration
- Compile newsletters (if requested)
- Registering new complexes on the system (take on sheets)
- Capturing owners’ details of new complexes on Glovent
- Keep Shared folders on server up to date
- Assist other departments as needed
- Overview to other departments:
- Check the repairs and maintenance report (RMO)
- Check that site inspections are booked for RMO
- Check finance information (TB, AA, SAA ens.)
- Ensure that finance / RMO reports are sent to Trustees
- Senior Certificate
- Previous Property Administration and Managing Agent experience
- Previous Portfolio Management experience
- Computer literate
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org