Project & Datapack Administrator
Reference: 9005 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Assist project managers in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist project managers in preparing project-related documents, reports, and presentations.
- Update and manage project databases, spreadsheets, and project management tools.
- Track project progress and generate status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for project team members.
- Monitor project timelines and milestones, identifying potential issues and risks.
- Collaborate with project managers to adjust project plans as necessary.
- Facilitate and enforce configuration control processes to ensure the identification, documentation, and tracking of all configuration items (CIs).
- Facilitate an established change management process to assess and track proposed changes to CIs, ensuring they align with the configuration management standards.
- Facilitate and coordinate the production of design and as-built documentation from internal stakeholders, ensuring they meet or exceed the Antennas standards.
- Assist in the preparation of audit materials as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or three-year diploma in electrical, mechanical, mechatronic or industrial engineering (or a related technical field).
- Applicable experience in administrative roles, preferably in project administration or coordination.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace