Reference: 4287 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of company’s service offering;
- Identifying upselling opportunities and following through on them;
- Building client relationships (internal and external) as well as building a network of potential new clients;
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver seamless integrated, quality products to our clients. This includes internal meetings as required by the workflow process;
- Ensure all internal administration/workflow requirements are maintained and completed according to company standard;
- Identify and discuss process improvement opportunities with Head of Project Management;
- Support the company strategy.
- Developing full scale project plans which include, advisory, production, print and digital;
- Developing and managing project quotes and budgets on Chase;
- Effective communication between internal and external parties;
- Preparing creative and production briefs;
- Providing direction and support to internal production team;
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders;
- Proactivity managing project risks, implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
- Attendance of client meetings;
- Recons, billing and invoicing;
- Project evaluations and assessment of results;
- Print management role, including quality control and signing off print proofs at printers;
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the Managing Director and Head of Project Management.
- Project management qualification, degree or diploma;
- Fully proficient in English (Afrikaans is advantageous);
- High energy levels and a commitment to making a difference;
- Microsoft Windows: Advanced level: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; and
- Own reliable transport.
- 2 years or more, experience gained in a similar position, in an advertising, marketing or print agency;
- Experience working with project budgets and time management; and
- Chase experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org