Reference: 5946 CW
Consultant: Carline Wium
- The property portfolio administrator takes full responsibility for all maintenance matters relating to the property portfolio. This includes liaising with tenants, service providers, contractors, managing agents and property owners. The role also includes taking care of all the general office administration and day-to-day operations.
- Dealing with and processing maintenance and repair issues
- Communicate and providing timely feedback to tenants and landlords
- To fully utilize all the relevant information systems
- Grade 12
- NQF4 Real Estate qualification will be beneficial
- Previous property portfolio administration experience will be beneficial
- Fluent in both Afrikaans and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Organised, efficient and deadline focused
- Detail oriented with strong focus on accuracy
- Own reliable transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org