Reference: 6016 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Responsible for qualifying leads, contacting landlords and successfully negotiating Real Estate related transactions within acceptable parameters as set forth by Management.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing customers through individual account support in order to increase revenue through acquisitions and investment programs.
- Negotiate servitudes, rental reductions, lease amendments and other buyout transactions types based on predetermined investment criteria with landowners to realize permanent rent savings, while maintaining favorable relationships.
- Negotiate lease extensions on sites with shorter maturing ground interests as directed by Management.
- Negotiate permanent rent restructures, conditional rent reductions and new lease terms for non-performing, underperforming or select sites as directed by Management.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned sites with varying degrees of value to the Organization and prioritize as needed with Management direction.
- Review and evaluate ground related agreements to identify potential issues and relevant financial considerations to determine best negotiation approach.
- Maintain high contact rates with customers and monitor all transactions through closing.
- Coordinate with other departments/personnel to facilitate ground area expansions and other site related transactions.
- Manage assigned portfolio of tower sites and maintain accurate site notes using internal Customer Relationship Management software.
- Monitor and report activities and provide relevant information to management team.
- Verify the accuracy of payments, expiration dates of ground agreements and other ground interest data of assigned sites. Notify the appropriate personnel/departments of any discrepancies discovered.
- Research basic information for contacting potential sellers.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma required and bachelors’ degree preferred;
- 0 – 2 years’ customer service or sales experience, preferably in real estate; and
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Power Point, Internet navigation and e-mail usage. Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work with Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively in another official South African language recommended.
- Ability to use multiple channels or means to communicate important messages (i.e. memos, meetings, electronic mail).
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages & profit margins.\
- Ability to utilize mathematical formulas: to add, subtract, multiply and divide and to calculate decimals and percentages.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions on large volumes of data.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org