Reference: 4937 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Managing and transferring of all incoming calls (switchboard)
- Taking messages when personnel is in meetings and visiting clients.
- Updating and changes to systems, telephone lists, extensions and quick links as well as the distribution thereof.
- Report switchboard software and hardware errors to Manager / Information System Officer.
- Weekly distribution of staff telephone lists, collection and compiling of lists for approval by management.
- Administration of staff payments for private phone calls by making out receipts and depositing the money into bank account.
- Administration of daily deposit summary compiled from various deposits, eg. phone lists and storage sales.
- Welcoming all guests and clients to the company.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the reception area as well as control over magazines.
- Sorting and preparing all outgoing post and documents.
- Receiving and forwarding all faxes to the correct recipients.
- Arranging for daily post to be collected. Receiving and sending of packages to personnel and clients.
- Regulating of stationery by taking stock and recording distribution.
- Responsible for the booking of the boardrooms.
- Arranging for driver to perform tasks as requested by directors.
- Purchase of kitchen supplies
- Computer Literate
- Previous reception experience
- Senior Certificate
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com