Reference: 5015 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Operate the switchboard to answer, screen, and direct calls, and takes messages as required.
- Direct call to the required person, or decides on the most appropriate person for responding to specific questions.
- Provide information about the establishment such as location of departments, offices or employees within the organisation, or services provided.
- Receive and directs all visitors to the correct locations.
- Perform ad hoc general administrative duties.
- Management of the reception area, welcome guests, manage switchboard, liaise with couriers, suppliers and contractors
- Management and booking of meeting rooms for Management, ensure that all equipment etc. required for meetings are checked and in working prior to the meeting
- Grade 12
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role where you have proven competency in General Administration, Reception, Switchboard or Front Office
- Fully bilingual – excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent administrative skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Need to be neat and presentable person who will portray a professional image
- Drivers licence
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com