Reference: 6098 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The Relocation Manager is primarily responsible for managing the relocation services of our client’s assignees globally. The role holder operates as a strategic business partner of our clients, providing them with an extraordinary level of support.
- Single point of contact for Assignees throughout their relocation process (end to end), across various services including:
- Household Goods Shipment
- Sourcing and booking temporary accommodation.
- School search services.
- Area orientation.
- Home finding assistance.
- Tenancy negotiation and renewals.
- Settling in and tenancy review.
- Initiating language and culture training.
- Departures services.
- Household Goods Shipment
- Act as the single point of contact for all phases of the shipment process.
- General knowledge of household goods moving – import, export and third country moves.
- Good understanding of customs documentation worldwide.
- Work with our list of Global Approved Partners, including Freelancers and International Agents to ensure that our services are delivered as per the company’s standards.
- Manage moves door to door following up with Assignees, Crews, Agents, Freight brokers and approved partners.
- Liaising with K2 offices globally to ensure alignment and smooth transition from one region to the next.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and liaise with all the involved parties throughout the shipment process.
- Counselling on transit insurance and ensuring policy is in place.
- Home & School Search services:
- Conducting a full briefing call on requirements, establishing a relationship and managing the expectations in relation to location and the budget available while adhering to client policies.
- Coordinating the home & school search days and liaising with local consultants to oversee the day.
- Offering properties and negotiating deals with local agents.
- Securing school places / managing waitlists with Admissions.
- Arranging any payment of deposits when necessary in line with the client’s policies.
- Terminating Tenancy at the end of the assignments:
- Serving notice on behalf of the client as per the agreement/advising on correct notice periods or negotiating early termination and minimising fees.
- Arranging the end of tenancy cleaning and organising inventory check-outs.
- Negotiating deposit disputes until a mutual agreement can be reached between
Client/Assignee and Managing Agent/Landlord in a timely manner. Referring any disputes to relevant Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Building up close working relationships with Client Human Resources teams.
- Understanding and following client policies and procedures.
- Invoicing and reporting responsibilities.
- Management of suppliers including field consultants, inventory clerks, cleaners, estate agents and schooling consultants, household goods partners and DSPs.
- Timely and accurately record updates into the company operating system as per company procedures.
- Managing and organising a caseload of files independently.
- Managing and overseeing international files and the coordination of services internationally through partners and keeping the clients updated.
- Minimum of 3 years of Relocation Services experience would be advantageous
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline.
- GMS qualification.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consultative and pro-active approach.
- Be able to think quickly and creatively.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Able to be flexible in a changing working environment.
- Ability to pro-actively work with third party vendors.
- Ability to display confidence and professionalism in all client interactions.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook).
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Global travel when required.
- Additional language skills would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org