Reference: 5816 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Answering and delegating all online enquiries
- Dealing with clients and supplying them with quotes where applicable
- Answering the phone in the office
- Available on Saturdays for client appointments between 9am and 12pm (if and when required)
- Keeping the database up to date with regards to trees that have been sold
- Extracting and preparing weekly and monthly reports of database of trees
- Checking monthly expired quotes and following up with clients
- Other office administrative tasks as and when needed
- Report to Sales Manager
- Previous sales and administration experience a must (at least 2 years)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook and other social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Interest in trees, gardening or the general landscape industry
- Own transport and driver’s license.
- Available over weekends and after hours
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org