Reference: 5698 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- School & Client Relations/ Business development
- Required to build relationships with key people at schools / teachers / principles / parents / prospective students
- Schedule and complete presentations to grade 12 & 11 learners.
- Create opportunity for first contact with learners from Grade 8 to 10.
- Build relationships with funding and student loan organizations
- Database/lead generation
- Responsible for booking school appointments with schools, present to Grade 11 and 12 learners.
- Generate and manage the data collection against a given target
- Create events and opportunities that will ensure high lead conversion
- Create a customer service/customer experience programme that will ensure customer retention and minimize cancellation
- Work closely with the team, student advisors, facilitators to ensure maximum attendance at events that will secure enrolments
- Overall marketing & generate enrollments
- Drive brand loyalty.
- Execute marketing plans.
- Book appointments with schools | teachers | prospects and their parents
- Liaise with the student advisors as required for consultations & events
- Involved in the recruitment of the students for the next year intake
- Mining and contacting of the career database
- Scheduling appointments/consultations according to the school/campus targets set
- Attend and organize events for example Open day’s & Open weeks
- Marketing various school solutions (i.e. Teacher training) in order to build sound school relations
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and secure sales.
- Sales and or Marketing qualification will be beneficial
- Experience in academic advising or related careers in post-secondary education is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com